A pep talk to myself 

To say this week was overwhelming would be the understatement of the year. Everything going on in the world right now is.... questionable because even after so many years of evolution and revolution of hundreds of kinds, it's shocking and pitiful that people still believe in discrimination and not to mention do hurtful things to people. Even if I'm speaking up against it on social media doesn't mean that it's just to follow a trend or something but it also triggers some mean, mean memories of being bullied and made fun of just because of the way I look. I remember it as if it was yesterday, it was the first or second day of school. I was a first grader, I couldn't have been happier. I had... fun to put it nicely but it hurt to know that one of my best friends from preschool had forgotten about me and was in a way bad mouthing me. It hurt that everybody looked at me a certain way, like I was some other worldly creature or something. The day ended and I hung in there but slightly irritated about people continuously hammering me to know what had happened, was I burned? Did I have an allergy? What was this scale-y skin I had? 

I was on the bus, on my way back home. I was tired, sad and so much more but I was happy to be finally home, to be with those who did not question me for how I looked. I was wandering in my own thoughts when a senior asked me what happened to me? Those same exact questions, that pissed me off, I set off on her. I was just a kid. She started bullying me, giving me false hopes of being my friend. Playing with me like a freaking yoyo! She had made making fun of me such a thing that even stupid, younger kids even started calling me names. I hated her, I wanted her to apologize, to realize what she did. She was five years older than me for god's sake! I know this sounds bad but I couldn't help myself but be happy when the last few years of her school went bad. She got what she gave.

This pep talk is just a reminder that I may not be the most beautiful person in the whole wide world but I am a beautiful person in my own world, I am beautiful to me, a person who has people who love her and don't shy away from expressing how much they love her. This is a reminder that, I'm ENOUGH, I'm WORTHY and people actually like me, heck people love me! It's a reminder to just let go, love, be happy and keep obsessing over Robsten ;). 


               *plays shake it off in the background*


Ps: If anybody feels like your not worth it or your not enough.. Try to remember seeing the person you love the most happy or just write a pep talk ;)

 




 

Comments

  1. You are superb... & Extraordinary... Excellent.... Expressed very well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. U R ENOUGH,❤️ U R WORTHY❤️
    "Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful."
    Wonderfully expressed. GBU����

    ReplyDelete
  3. its very important to find our own inner beauty..keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penning down something so crude and blunt is in itself a big achievement and a sign to signify that you're indeed worthy, enough.... people who bullied you were God sent to make you realise your latent strength
    You're a star made to only shine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Litishka,

    What a way to express the feelings of what you have gone through. Remember It is their Karma, not yours..! You just blossom up like a beautiful flower...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos to my dear beti for being so confident and expressive. Never underestimate your inner beauty. You are born to rise high...


    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Litchie,

    You have expressed your inner beauty from your current Blog, my little Mermaid.

    Do express like this always and encourage us...

    Love..Vaishali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you Ballu mamma.. Thank you!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š❤❤

      Delete
  9. Litishka you have expressed it very nicely . Forget bad memories and remember the good memories. Never underestimate your inner beauty .
    Always be happy ๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  10. Litshika you are a darling sweetheart,never knew that you are so brave and intelligent..what a way to express your feelings dear..it took me a long time to actually realise that it's you...keep penning down my rockstar...after reading your blog I have got a motivation to pen down something...keep motivating others...tons of love and success ahead

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    Nicely expressed...Well Said about real beauty....

    Yes we need to carry our own inner happyness , then & then word will be happy with us..

    God bless you..Keep writing..

    Your dadas frnd, Shashikant

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey :)

    just found your blog.. via Instagram.. love it.

    I'm visually-impaired so hope you'll make it more accessible in the future :)

    love

    Khushi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      here's a link that might be helpful to you :)

      https://lifeofablindgirl.com/2018/09/19/10-ways-to-make-your-blog-accessible-for-people-with-a-visual-impairment/

      Khushi

      have a good day :)

      Delete
  13. Beautifully penned my dear buck up you are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts