That Ictho-Indian Girl

Yo, People! (I've always wanted to do that) Okay, let's get down to business. So, the big news is I'm blogging now and I'm really thrilled about it but honestly I'm really nervous about what will people think, what would be their response to this.... Meh, no sweat, it's my thing. 

     Now that the whole intro thing's out of the way let me actually introduce myself, hi! I'm Litishka a.k.a The Ictho-Indian Girl. Now you must be wondering what's Ichthyosis and "Ictho-Indian Girl"? Ichthyosis is a skin condition here the skin is mostly dry and thick and sheds from time to time. Ictho-Indian Girl basically translates to, that Indian girl who has Ichthyosis and is an alter-ego of who I am. Why that? Well, let's see: I'm a girl, an Indian girl who has ichthyosis. Before you reach to conclusions that this maybe some awareness blog or something (which it kinda is) but most importantly it is a part of me that I don't really share with a lot of people and but it essentially be about, what is it like to be a girl with ichthyosis in India, with all those overly judgemental aunties in the vicinity.

There'll be no hate, no shade, no tea even though it may become a rant blog time to time, I mean come on at the end of the day I am an angsty teenager. Despite those natural detours, the main purpose of this blog is being comfortable in your own skin (no pun intended) and being who you are and being enough and happy for yourself. And I truly hope I can drill this little thing through everybody's thick head.  


                      *plays scars to your beautiful in the background*

 

Ps: The only thing you need to do now is hug yourself and sigh a dreamy sigh. :) <3


Comments

  1. All the best baby leechi. God bless you always. Let the positive stay in forever.😘😘
    Preetama

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, all the best👍♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just move ahead...God bless u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yasss❤️❤️ this is amazing can't wait for the next one!! you go girlllll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my dear darling angel.... I love you as you are...you are a part of my body & soul... Be positive.. stay calm always. ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey mishti great going baby girl❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Litishka: The Itchto-Indian Girl❤️❤️
    Very well said my dear girl. I should add on a word "BRAVO LITISHKA" to you and I highly appreciate your initiatives to add on a blog write-up about it.

    I very well and could witness every word of you, as myself was undergoing the same situation since last 15 years. And the BEST PURPOSE you penned down is stating, "BEING COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN." And only a COURAGEOUS BRAVO could make it done.

    Keep writing and someday be and inspiration to someone to help "HUG THEMSELF".

    Lots of Love and Best Wishes to You.😇😘😘


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, ma'am! I hope you hugged yourself as i told you to do so😉

      Delete
  8. Wow.. beautifully written���� Love where you are going girl.. all the best.!!! Can’t wait for the next one..!!!!��

    ReplyDelete

  9. Dear Darling
    Very well said Lichi . God bless you . Be positive . Stay calm .My all best wishes always with you my dear Angel

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know what Litishka, let nothing stop you from doing this cause you're not only portraying your problems but also all the other girls of your kind. There's definitely many things that are similar between us. The only difference is that I have vitiligo and you are the 'Ichtho- Indian'. Can't wait to read more cause I've been through the same thing. Keep going.💗

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice written by you..in a very simple manner.and too good
    I wish you all the best....God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Litishka, you are Beautiful, strong and fierce ✨ A girl like you make this world a better place, you have such a beautiful soul, stand tall Nd shine on⭐️ May Universe bless you with lot of success and happiness 💫❤️
    with love- Deepa fulzele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful strong headed sweet and bold .Beauty is within a person.Outside beauty is temporary it phases with time.It is temporary but inside beauty is permanent which you behold .A big hug.Love thy self.Be comfortable and courageous..strong.Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts